Don't Miss Boots, Bikes & Bridles Blue Grass Festival

A discussion group just for equestrians

Don't Miss Boots, Bikes & Bridles Blue Grass Festival

Postby Melissa Rheinecker » Wed Oct 13, 2010 2:24 pm

If there are any equestrians out there who don't know about the Boots, Bikes & Bridles Blue Grass Festival this weekend at Bass River Resorts east of Steelville, Mo., check it out on the OTA website under events. If you do know and haven't committed yet, please come we need you - equestrians are underepresented. It looks to be a glorious fall weekend full of color and fun. We have a trail ride planned to highlight the completed Courtois Section, lunch, BBQ, carriage/pony cart rides, 2 Blue Grass Bands, bonfire and raffle all for a nominal donation to OTA of $20! Bass is throwing in 2 nights free primitive camping Fri & Saturday! If you can't camp, you can still come for a full day and evening of activites on Saturday - trail ride leaves at 10:00am. We will eat out on the trail and return to camp about 2:00pm. You can ride as much or as little as you like as the Ozark Trail goes both North and South out of the camp grounds. If you have any horse specific questions please don't hesitate to email me at ahoneybee@sbcglobal.net or post a message to me as I am assisting with the horse part of the event.
Melissa
Melissa R
Melissa Rheinecker

Return to Equestrian Talk