Anybody looking to do some trails?

A discussion group just for mountain bikers

Anybody looking to do some trails?

Postby hesstonj » Mon Sep 07, 2009 9:54 pm

Have not seen much info on this forum going into this fall, although I realize it is a bit early.

I am wanting to get in some Sunday rides with a goal of doing most of the OT this fall...but riding alone is never fun (my wife usually goes, but now works weekends)....and from what I have heard it is a bit dangerous...so if anyone is interested, please give me a shout! I am only 6 months into biking, have a Trek 4300dsc, and do about 200 to 300 miles a month...and just did 65 yesterday in 8 hours...to give you an idea of my current ability. Not looking to race or go fast, just to get out and do some of these trails with someone and enjoy the outdoors...i.e., not alone :)

I live in West Plains about 7 miles from the Pomona TH, and about 8 miles from the CC TH of the North Fork section.

Shoot me an email or reply to this if you are looking to hit a trail or you have a group that regularly does portions of the OT!

hesston.l.johnson@gmail.com
-get out and experience something
hesstonj

Re: Anybody looking to do some trails?

Postby Jim » Tue Sep 08, 2009 1:00 pm

Check out www.GORCtrails.com

Trail builders/riders from STL. Most ride Middlefork, Council Bluffs, Berryman. Post up and you may find a few takers.
Jim

Return to Biker Talk